skip to main | skip to sidebar

etsyfap - celebrating all things sexy on etsy!

in between all those hand-made Obama™ plushies and new-in-box antique Barbie™ hair curlers, etsy.com features clothes on some pretty sexy models of the kind mom would approve... but with a bazillion items added every single second by money-hungry female do-it-yourselfers, how do you separate the fappable from the lingerie draped on manequinns? Here's where. Your tastes may differ and you may even find something I've missed, so feel free to comment - and to suggest some you've found.

Wednesday, September 2

"Hea-vee Me-he-tal!"

I didn't have a chance to check out "brooksbots" 01 to 74, but I'll bet someone at brooksbot75 has the producers for the live-action version of "Heavy Metal" on speed dial.






brooksbot75
Posted by etsy stroller at 7:18 AM
Labels: busty, cleavage, goth, side boob, skin tight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Get notified

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

find me something

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (68)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • With a name like that, they'll never be the next "...
      • Girls love cute, matching things!
      • I'll have a Vodka Glamarita, please.
      • More gothy goodness
      • I find this oddly arousing...
      • With the inclusion of the compulsory elements, she...
      • Sometimes more is more!
      • Playful, with words
      • Late Night Chocolate Nighties
      • Cute Confederate Sympathizers
      • Never stop dreaming about those tits
      • Passionate Messages
      • How can you not love vinyl-clad buttcrack?
      • "Hea-vee Me-he-tal!"
    • ►  August (40)